Sunday, May 26, 2013



Here are my top 10 skin care products, in no particular order.

1. Cetaphil Facial Cleanser - True and tested; never fails to gently clean my face and without irritation too! Dermatologist recommended.

2. Clarisonic Mia 2 - Best cleansing system ever! I can write so much about this product but I'll let you read about it from their site. A bit pricey but worth the investment.  It made my face smoother, softer and helped my moisturizer absorb better. I absolutely love this product!

3. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion - Good for everyday use. It is very lightweight and absorbs quickly.  Not to mention, it has a soothing and light scent as well!

4. Josie Maran Argan Oil - I was skeptical about using oil because I thought it will irritate my face and clog my pores, however, I heard so much about as well as good reviews so I tried it. Good decision!  When I woke up the next day, my skin looked so heathly and amazing; not dry or irritated at all. This product is rich in Vitamin E and other essential oils.

5. Clearasil Acne Control Cream (Vanishing - Invisible) - Works perfectly, fast absorbing, acne gone! Mission Accomplished!

6. Nivea Sun Daily Face Fluid with SPF 30 - What I like about this sunblock is that it is non-sticky, absorbs quickly and the scent is lovely.

7. Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer in Cocoa Radiant - This product is so convenient and easy; literally as it says 'spray and go'. This keeps you moisturized for a smoother, healthier looking skin and is also non-greasy.

8. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist SPF 30 - This sunblock is lightweight, non-greasy and also smells good. Always use sunblock to protect your skin from the damaging effects of the sun.

9. EOS Honeysuckle Honeydew Lip Balm - First of all, I'm a sucker for packaging! Second, this lip balm is all natural. I think all of the EOS lip balms smell good actually but this one really helps smoothen and moisturize my lips.

10. Evian Facial Spray - Keeps my face hydrated and refreshens me instantly. Very affordable too!

No comments:

Post a Comment